Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where's my 7.5 mag earthquake?

Sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile. I was busy with school and got caught up with my tutor so that I didn't have enough time to post something. I'm aiming to have at least one blog post daily, and I'll see how that turns out.
As most people know, Harold Camping, an 89 year old man, predicted that Judgment Day (the day in which Jesus re-visits the earth and brings all the well-behaved humans to heaven and leaves the mortal sinners to several destructive disasters for five months. Once the five destructive months are over, October 21 was another prediction in which the world will be done with) was May 21, 2011 at 6:00 PM, when a so-called terrifying earthquake was going to happen. Apparently, he is also the man who predicted that the 'end of the world' was in 1988. Look where we are now! May 22, 2011 and none of us here have been even merely bruised unless of a different reason.
To make this clear, I do not believe that anyone knows the day in which Jesus comes back, or when we have a massive tornado that destroys every continent, or any other thing of that sort. It even said in the Bible that no man knows the hour in which it does happen in any of the situations I had listed just now. 2012 was just a movie. May 21, 2011 was just another wild prediction that made some people jump. It could happen any time, even in a matter of seconds from now, and we wouldn't know it.

I don't feel that I have to explain any more, because it's over. It's done.

-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment