Friday, April 27, 2012

Making MLP:FiM Mixes

Today, I decided to give MLP:FiM mixes a go.

MLP:FiM mixes are (you guessed it!) My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic remixes or original mixes relating to the show. They are usually based on a character. Character mixes try to relate to or give the mood of the character's personality. That's what I did. I think I did a pretty good job.

I decided to do Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy. I am currently basking in self pride. I absolutely love the final results of these and am definitely going to make more. To make these, I used both Audacity and Aviary Music Creator. Since Aviary only records approximately 16 seconds of music, I decided to use it, but make it longer using Audacity.

Fluttershy (Butterfly Reveries):



Rarity (Cordial Invitation):





Rainbow Dash (Weather Patrol):



-Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment