Friday, March 23, 2012

Let the Hunger Games Begin!

After four months of waiting impatiently for the movie to come out, the movie finally came out today.

I've been waiting for so long for this movie to come out! I got so excited this morning about the possibility of going over spring break. Of course, I asked my parents if I could go earlier (being the obnoxious HG-lover I am) but I wasn't able to convince them. I was originally going to go with my friends Tyler and Garrett to see the movie for the first time with them over the break, but they couldn't wait any longer and went today. We may still be going together, but we're not too sure.

After waiting months and months for this movie to open in theaters, it's finally here! Whenever I'm going to watch it, I can't wait. I'm planning on wearing my hair in a braid and getting an HG t-shirt from Hot Topic. (Maybe I can get my hands on a mockingjay pin before we watch it if I'm lucky!)

I'm psyched to see this movie. I'm definitely going to write a review about it later, as I did to "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2".

-Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment