Saturday, March 24, 2012

Things to do with April!

April is going to be a fantastic month for me. I'm going to participate in YWP Script Frenzy with one of my good friends. Avatar: The Legend of Korra is supposed to premiere on the 14th. I may or may not be participating in BEDA (Blog Every Day in April). My school will be holding the annual science fair on the 23rd (I've been working seriously hard on my project). My best friend from Germany will be coming to visit. My personal goal is to get to the climax of my newest fanfiction.

YWP Script Frenzy something I'm definitely looking forward to. However, I don't know if I can write three and a half pages of a script plus a detail-oozing blog post daily for an entire 30 days. I also have to consider that the time I'm writing will get in the way of my science project. If I get a bad grade on my project, it will not benefit me for third trimester.

My fanfiction can be put off, but I'm trying my best to write at least one chapter every week. Each chapter is around 1,000 words long. I try not to make them to long so I don't bore the audience. I'm hoping the word count for the chapters will go up soon, though. I want to get in the habit of writing chapters as long as 2,000 words now.

Also, I can not afford missing the world premiere of the new Avatar series. If I miss it I WILL DIE.

-Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment