Friday, April 29, 2011

Pointless watchamacallits that you probably don't care about.

If you read a previous post of mine, I play Animal Jam, which is a virtual animal world by National Geographic Kids (much better than Club Penguin in my opinion!) that is very fun and entertaining, but also educates the subject of animals, habitats, and the environment. There is an optional paid membership (it makes little difference, unlike Club Penguin, where more than half the game is P2P ((Pay 2 Play)); you just can't get more than two animals, extra dens, and some clothes) in which my parents let me get. If you pay for the six month membership like I did, you get a six month free subscription to  National Geographic Kids Magazine. I've been waiting a month or two, and finally, my April and May issues have come in the mail today!
I was obsessing over them. I even almost squealed when I found a very small tear on the back cover of my May issue. And by very small, I mean minuscule. Not even an inch long. I was very, very obsessive over it when I realized each issue has at least one code for Animal Jam that, if you type it in on the game when you log in, you get 1,000 gems or over. In this way, I got 3,000 gems in less than five minutes! I then spent it all on the new restaurant den and some den furniture/items.
My sister has a Club Penguin membership. She prefers it over AJ, which I am very sad about. I do not get why, especially because she practically forgot about Club Penguin when I first showed her AJ. I guess the money you pay is the game you play.
As I enjoy my new magazines and Animal Jam, I guess this is a farewell until my next post. Goodbye!

-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment