Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The consequences of being a bookworm

I, for one, am a bookworm, and I absolutely love to read; I'm currently reading The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder and Dragonwings by Laurence Yep for my summer reading projects. I've also finished two other books that were required for me to read this year over the summer.
The consequences of being a bookworm is that, for me, I read lots. I have required books to read over the summer, a list from my best friend on books I must read (or else! haha), and books I read simply for fun. This causes a gigantic pile of books I need to finish to continue growing on the top of my bookshelf.
There are seven books more for me to read after I read my required books, and honestly, they are both a good thing and a bad thing in my opinion.
Some (conceited, really) people think "books are for nerds". I'm actually very proud to stand for nerds. Where would the world be without them?

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment