Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My experience in New Jersey.

New Jersey with my cousins and aunts and uncles was over-the-edge hilarious and fun. I also learned how to play chess, but I'll talk about that later. :D
First, I went to my cousins Chynna and Jordan's house (I hope I spelled that right. I am truly, very sorry if I spell anyone's names wrong, because never really discussed it), which took an hour and forty minutes, so I nearly finished my book in the car during that drive. We played the piano and guitar, talked about Harry Potter and biking, then headed to my other cousins' house. I was introduced to people who arrived and who live there; Julian, Jared, Bren, Kristin, Kimmy, Christian, Lauren, and Ryan. I also met other aunts and uncles there.
First, we watched TV and played the piano in the living room, ate, drank Diet Coke, then jumped into the pool. My sister Alex and I were chasing each other around the pool, then played a game in which you guess what movie someone is thinking about. After, some people got out of the pool and began to play basketball whilst my sister Alex and I tried sitting on floaties and pool noodles (in which I failed miserably to on many of my attempts) until we got out and began playing Knockout (a game you play in basketball). Then, we went inside and changed. Afterward, we went upstairs, the boys in one room and the girls in another.
My cousin Jordan had put on makeup on most of us whilst I did her hair in a loose braid. We then went downstairs and ate cake. My cousin Julian taught me how to play chess with our spare time, and I'm pretty grateful because chess is so much better than a boring checkers game.
After most people left, we watched a part of Tangled and ate smores before we had to leave. I can't wait to visit them again!

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment