Friday, July 8, 2011

Creating a River


As I blog this very moment, a very severe thunderstorm is going on outside my window. The pictures above I took with my mom's phone from my window. The big puddle in the picture is from the thunderstorm.

Honestly, I haven't seen such a severe thunderstorm happen like this since I was about six. I remember my younger brother, sister and I were terrified of a big thunderstorm that was practically creating its own river in my backyard, so we took all our precious things to what would become my sister and I's room in the future (foolish how we thought it was going to flood, huh?) and waited until the storm was over. The thunderstorm today is creating a much bigger "river" than before, and instead of hiding away in our room like then, my brother is playing with his action figures, my sister is playing online computer games and I'm blogging.
Honestly, a thunderstorm was so much more exciting when I was little.

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment