Saturday, July 2, 2011

Road trips are exhausting.

Today, my family and I went to cherry pick with a few friends. It took about forty minutes to get there. Afterward, we went to a fancy restaurant that took twenty minutes to get to. Afterward, we all separated and my family and I drove to our local Asian store, which took about twenty five minutes. Then, we had to head back, which meant another ten minutes. If you're lazy and don't feel like pulling up your calculator, that's ninety-five minutes.
That isn't long, right? Tomorrow, my family and I are heading to New Jersey to visit my aunts, uncles and cousins and take a dive in one's pool. To get the facts straight, I live in Pennsylvania. It takes an hour or so to get to New Jersey, and maybe even longer depending on where my mom's uncle's house even is.
The good thing about road trips is that I get to listen to music most of the time we're driving, I can read (which I do very frequently, even if it weren't time to do summer reading reports), I can play on a portable console (my DS or my mom's PSP) and I can even just sleep. Depending on what time I wake up, I can bring a pillow and sleep the rest of the car ride for all I care. :P
I still owe two blog posts---sorry! I'm trying to find an interesting topic to blog about. It'll be up soon, I promise! G'bye!

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment