Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Pottermore

This week, I've been lying in front of my computer, my phone next to me and curled up on a bed, reading a book. My phone would make an email notification. I'd get up and scramble to my inbox like it was the end of the world. You know what that means! Pottermore beta is starting!

The acceptance letters welcome emails for Pottermore are being released now, every day, and are sent randomly. (Read in one of my last posts about Pottermore if you don't understand what I'm rambling on about.) This frustrates me because in the Terms and Conditions (Pottermore was the only time I actually read the terms and conditions; true fact) that the welcome emails were on a first-come first-serve basis, yet I created an account on Day 2 of the Magical Quill Challenge and there are people from Day 7 already Sorted and earning House points.

I really want to get into Pottermore already. I've been longing for the day I'd receive my acceptance letter, go to Diagon Alley, buy an owl, head to Hogwarts, get Sorted and learn a thing or two. Since the welcome emails are being sent to random beta members throughout these next seven weeks, I'll just need some luck to get in today or this week.

To get Pottermore off my mind, I'm finishing up the first series of the 39 Clues. I have just finished the eighth book, The Emperor's Code, and moved onto Storm Warning. It hasn't been a full day yet and I've already finished more than half of the book. Another thing that gets Pottermore off my mind is that I have a sleepover with a best friend on Friday, which is wonderful, because I've only had one other sleepover with her before.

Well, I'm going to go back to my reading and inbox-stalking. Goodbye for now. :)

-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment