Thursday, June 30, 2011

"The Hands Behind the Milk"

I was going to the grocery store today with my family after my third guitar lesson and it was both interesting and hilarious at the same time.
We were going to get yogurt and while waiting, my sister Alex and I saw the wall behind the milk across from us slide open and white gloved hands appeared, re-filling the shelf with new gallons of milk. We watched as walls slid closed and slid open, slid closed and slid open as white gloved hands emerged from behind and pushed milk cartons here and there. We had always thought that they re-filled milk cartons and yogurt containers from in front of it, not behind!
Before I finish this blog post, I'd like to apologize for the lack of two blog posts; one yesterday and the other before yesterday. I'm going to post two extra blog posts today just to fill in the gaps. G'bye.

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment