Monday, June 27, 2011

Staying up late on a Monday night.

Today is one of those days my parents let me stay up late, which is good, because I was procrastinating all today and thinking of a good topic to write about here on my blog when I realized I could write about; staying up late on a Monday night.
Staying up is a casual thing for my sister and I to do over the summer unless we're so extremely tired or just not in the mood. I usually am using the computer, reading, watching television, or fiddling around for something to do during that gap of time before I finally head to my bedroom for some good night's sleep.
I'm usually not very up to staying up late on Monday nights, but today is different. It's close to midnight, too, exactly one minute before it here in Pennsylvania, United States. I feel a bit more awake than usual on normal weekdays during the summer.
I guess this summer seems special, and different in general, like today, too. My two most best friends are leaving for a different school this year, one even to an international school in Germany and the other to one a few minutes away from our original school location together.
Even though, this summer seems more beautiful than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment