Saturday, June 25, 2011

Irrational advertisements that I'd rather not watch.

My sister Alexis aka "Alex" (find her blog here) and I were scrolling through different television channels, desperate for something good to watch. We stumbled upon some type of advertisement that seemed very dull and uninteresting. I found this, unusually, actually interesting because it was extremely irrational to be creating an advertisement for a very large amount of money that no one is going to be very excited or fascinated about, which results in a complete failure for whatever company is advertising it.
I thought that, if they were going to attempt to increase their numbers in dedicated customers for their company, they would be better off creating a commercial that won't automatically bore the viewers when it first begins to air. That's very irrational and ignorant of them to even try.
I'm going to attempt to post daily, just to say so myself. Though I'm already required to post at least twice each week, it would be a great challenge and fun to look back at as the days go by.
That's all I'm going to say for now, but I might publish another blog post later or early tomorrow. G'bye.

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment