Sunday, June 26, 2011

My summer so far.

How do I wrap up these past few days? It's been both an incredibly dull and exciting week for me. Finding as it's only the beginning of the summer in June and we didn't have many "special" plans, I might as well start from the most exciting point.
A few days ago, my family and I went to visit Herr's Factory on the other side of Pennsylvania. It seems that now that I know how their famous chips are made, I don't think we're paying enough to eat them! We ate at their "Chipper's Cafe" and got free chips for each meal we got, which filled up our bag. Afterwards, we went to Boomer's Family Fun place for arcade games, mini golf, prizes and just to play around on their big, unique playground.
Afterward, I had my second guitar lesson, which was actually very fun and helps me a lot with my little knowledge of playing guitar. I practice for at least twenty minutes everyday before my next guitar lesson.
Yesterday, I went to a local park in Collegeville for my friend Aaron's sister Arianne's birthday. There was a big playground and a pavilion in front of it. We watched a deaf magician with the name of Sam Sandler, ate cupcakes and cake, played on the playground, and got our faces and arms painted (actually, I didn't get my face or arm painted; I helped paint the kids in the first place). Afterward, my family and I went to Speck's Chicken to pick up dinner (which was delicious, even though I can sometimes despise our constant dinner of chicken) and to have a quick snack of ice cream (I had a Chipwich) and a bottle of water.
Today, I'm doing the usual; reading, playing guitar, playing computer, drawing and sketching, and some other casual things most people do over the summer. Later on in the summer, though, my friend Thea and I are going many different places in Pennsylvania because she is one of my best friends and is moving temporarily to Germany in August for a stay for two years. She's coming back in eighth grade, though, which is great and I'm glad she's even coming back in general.
I don't have much else to say in this post today, so I might as well finally wrap it up. G'bye, world of Blogspot.

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment