Friday, June 3, 2011

A new guitar, I see.

When I entered my parents' bedroom today, I saw a big package leaning against their bed. I thought it was one of my parents' things. Man, was I wrong.
My mom told me that it was a present from my godparents; an early present for my birthday. I ran down the steps to grab the scissors out of the drawer and walked back up (because running with scissors is a safety hazard! Haha). She gave me the receipt and I read the letter they had sent. Afterwards, I saw the item the receipt was for and started to jump. A new guitar! We opened the package carefully and pulled out the guitar. I squealed with happiness; it was big, new, and shiny! Those three words led me into a musical paradise.
My dad figured out how to put on the guitar strap and I tuned it. I'm currently playing it now and having lots of fun with it! I emailed my godparents about how happy I was. I can't count how many times I said "thanks" and "love". Haha.

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment